Terms and conditions of website usage
Welcome to Love the Rain. In order to use this web site, you (the viewer / user of the web site) agree to the following terms and conditions.
The term ‘Love the Rain’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
As you select to add an item to your shopping bag, you can proceed to the check out. You will then have the option to register your details with us, or proceed by entering the delivery address. For your protection, this address must be the same the registered card holder’s address (which is checked by HSBC as part of the credit/debit card authorisation).
Your order is then displayed in the form of an order confirmation, where you can then choose to change the details or proceed to the Payment. The payment is handled by HSBC; no personal details are passed back to our site (except for the payment status).
After you have completed the payment form, you are passed back to Love the Rain and an order confirmation is e-mailed to you. You credit / debit card is not debited until the items have been despatched.
The e-mailed confirmation is not a contract between us; if a mistake in pricing has been made, or the product is not available we will contact you by e-mail. If the mistake is in the price, we will always contact you in order to check that the correct price is acceptable; if not you can cancel the order and any authorisation made to your debit / credit card will be cancelled.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Love the Rain’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.